MacBook Pro M1 drives unmounted
Read through all the posts...so I'm trying to work through this. Maybe I'm not understanding suggested steps.
Can't get drives to mount on my new MacBook Pro M1 using Monterey 12.1. It was working find on my other MacBook Pro running Big Sur 11.6.
- System Preferences | Privacy | Files and Folders | SoftRAID 6.2 has access to Removable Volumes (same as my prior MacBook)
- System Preferences | Privacy | Full Disk Access | Not granted (wasn't on my prior MacBook either)
- I've tried to Mount manually, but it goes back to Unmounted.
- I've reinstalled several times
- I've rebooted several times
Can you help?
Did you do this?
Select reduced security and enable this:
Select the “Allow user management of kernel extensions from identified developers” checkbox to allow installation of software that uses legacy kernel extensions.
After enabling third party extensions, reinstall the SoftRAID driver, (do not immediately restart) and go to System Preferences / Security to "Allow" OWC as an identified developer.
A dialog box should pop up directing you to System Preferences/Security. Go there and "Allow" OWC, before restarting. then click "restart later" in System Preferences, and quit. Go back to SoftRAID and restart.
FIXED!! Can't thank you enough for that help/support. Greatly appreciated.